Add a flow outcome
- Architect > Flow Outcome > Add, Edit, Search, View permissions
Administrators and contact center managers use flow outcomes to gather data about self-service success. This information helps determine how well Architect flows service the customer interaction and includes:
- The total number of interactions that start a self-service operation.
- The number and percentage of interactions that fail the self-service operation.
- The number and percentage of interactions that successfully complete the self-service operation.
- The length of time successful interactions spend in the self-service operation.
Use flow outcomes with Architect’s Initialize Flow Outcome action and Set Flow Outcome action to determine whether customers successfully complete the self-service operation.
- This feature does not measure analytics for in-queue flows.
Flow outcome and flow milestone limits
An organization can include up to 1,000 flow milestones. You can edit the name and description, and you can delete a flow milestone. An organization can include up to 100 flow outcomes. You can edit the name and description of a flow outcome, but you cannot delete it. Because of these limitations, best practice recommends that you carefully consider flow outcome use before you create them.
In Architect flows, only the last 20 milestones per outcome and the last 100 milestones per flow is reported in analytics.
To add a flow outcome, follow these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Architect, click Flow Outcomes.
- Click Add .
- Type a descriptive name for the outcome. For example, Check Balance.
- (Optional) Add a more detailed description of the outcome.
- Click Save.