Add a flow outcome
Administrators and contact center managers use flow outcomes to gather data about self-service success. This information helps determine how well Architect flows service the customer interaction and includes:
- The total number of interactions that start a self-service operation.
- The number and percentage of interactions that fail the self-service operation.
- The number and percentage of interactions that successfully complete the self-service operation.
- The length of time successful interactions spend in the self-service operation.
- This feature does not measure analytics for in-queue flows.
- An organization can include up to 50 flow outcomes. You can edit the name and description of a flow outcome, but you cannot delete it. Because of these limitations, best practice recommends that you carefully consider flow outcome use before you create them.
To add a flow outcome, follow these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Architect, click Flow Outcomes.
- Click Add .
- Type a descriptive name for the outcome. For example, Check Balance.
- (Optional) Add a more detailed description of the outcome.
- Click Save.