Activate or deactivate an emergency group
- Routing > emergencyGroup > Edit, View permissions
Assigning a flow or a call route to an emergency group requires additional permissions. For more information, see Emergencies.
You can activate or deactivate an emergency group. An active emergency group that is associated with a published flow appears in Call Routing with a red flame indicator next to the route. When you activate an emergency group in the event of an emergency situation, interactions follow the flow selected under Emergency Routing. For an example of how you can use an emergency group and call route, see Emergencies.
If you activate Emergency routing, Genesys Cloud first evaluates emergencies or performs emergency routing, before it evaluates the Holiday operating schedule.
Click the emergency group name and view the configuration.
Activate or deactivate the emergency group
- Click Admin.
- Under Routing, click Emergency Groups. The Emergency Group page opens.
- Next to the emergency group you want to activate or deactivate, do one of the following:
- To make an emergency group active in the event of an emergency, click Activate.
- To designate an emergency group as inactive, click Deactivate.
- Click Save.