Activate or deactivate an emergency group
- Telephony > Plugin > All permission
You can activate or deactivate an emergency group. An active emergency group that is associated with a published flow appears in Call Routing with a red flame indicator next to the route. When you activate an emergency group in the event of an emergency situation, interactions follow the flow selected under Emergency Routing.
Unless an emergency schedule is activated, the default evaluation is Closed.
Click the red flame to open the emergency group and view or edit configuration.
Activate or deactivate the emergency group
- Click Admin.
- Under Routing, click Emergencies. The Emergencies page opens.
- Next to the emergency group you want to make active, do one of the following:
- To make an emergency group active in the event of an emergency, click Activate.
- To designate an emergency group as inactive, click Deactivate.
- Click Save.