About Custom Client Application integrations
- License(s) for the application that you want to integrate. Contact your PureCloud sales representative for details.
- PureCloud 2 license
- Master Admin role or any role with the appropriate permissions:
- Integrations > Integration > All
Integrations > Integration > Add
Integrations > Integration > Delete
Integrations > Integration > Edit
Integrations > Integration > View
To run the following third-party applications inside PureCloud, use a Custom Client Application integration:
- Survey Dynamix
- Pure Insights
- Quick Data
- GM Voices
- Some AppFoundry apps
Appearance of third-party applications
You configure how your third-party application appears in PureCloud:
- As a standalone application on a full page
- As a widget in the sidebar
A standalone application appears in the main PureCloud window as a full-frame layout. To see the application, users click its name on either the Directory or Performance menu.
A sidebar widget appears in the left PureCloud panel. To see the application, users click the Apps icon on the PureCloud sidebar menu and then click the tab for the app they want.
Who can view an integrated application
When you set up a custom client application integration, you must select the directory groups for it. Only members of the selected groups can view and use the application. No other permissions are required.