Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) activity view in external environments
- Genesys Cloud CX 1 WEM Add-on II, Genesys Cloud CX 2 WEM Add-on I, Genesys Cloud CX 3, Genesys Cloud CX 3 Digital or Genesys Cloud EX license
- Configured Agent Activity access in the external environment. For more information, see About Genesys Cloud Embeddable Framework.
- For Salesforce integration, see WEM activity view in Genesys Cloud for Salesforce.
The following permissions for agents:
- Gamification > Leaderboard > View
- Gamification > Scorecard > View
- Workforce Management > Agent Schedule > View
- Coaching > Appointment > Participate
- Learning > Assignment > View
- Quality > Evaluation > Edit Agent Sign-off
- UI > Agent Activity > View
Genesys Cloud lists the Activity app as a component to the existing Genesys Cloud App Package. Administrators can use the Activity app to configure a custom, embedded agent activity tab in their corporate environment.
The Activity application enables agents to examine their performance within their own environment with ease. They do not have to switch between Genesys Cloud and the corporate environment manually.
In their embedded agent activity tab, agents can inspect:
- Profile picture and name
- Overview: Coaching Appointments, Scorecard Summary, Evaluation Summary and Evaluations due for review, Personal Bests, Assigned Learning Modules
For more information about what agents can see under the Activity tab, see the related articles: