View an interaction’s quality summary
- Analytics > Conversation Detail > View
- Conversation > Communication > View
- Quality > Evaluation > All
- Quality > Survey Form > View
- Quality > Survey > View
From an interaction’s detail page, click the Quality Summary tab to see existing evaluation and survey data for the interaction.
Click the image to enlarge.
View the following evaluation information related to the interaction:
- Form Name: The evaluation form name.
- Assigned Date: The date on which the evaluation was assigned to the evaluator.
- Evaluator: The assigned evaluator for the evaluation.
- Status: The current evaluation status. For example, pending, in progress, or complete.
- Time Remaining to Delete/Review: The time remaining (in days and hours) for the assigned evaluator to complete or delete an evaluation. An evaluation will expire 90 days after it was assigned or at the time the interaction is purged.
- Agent Reviewed: Indicates whether or not the agent reviewed the evaluation.
- Agent Comment: Indicates whether or not the agent left a comment when reviewing the evaluation.
- Calibration: Conveys whether or not the evaluation is a calibration type.
Perform following actions related to evaluations:
- To view evaluation details such as questions and interaction score, click the Assigned Date for the evaluation.
- To evaluate the interaction or assign an evaluation to a quality evaluator, click Create Evaluation.
- To remove an evaluation, select the evaluation and click Delete Selected Evaluations.
- Deleted evaluations might still show up in search results and reports.
- When an evaluation is rescored, only the new score is counted in the scoring results.
- Deleted evaluations are not included in the scoring results.
View the following survey information about the surveys related to the interaction:
- The survey form name
- The survey’s status, which can include:
- Pending: Genesys Cloud has prepared to send the survey invitation but has not sent it yet.
- Sent: Genesys Cloud sent the survey invitation to the customer and then received a successful delivery notification.
- In Progress: Customer clicked the survey link.
- Finished: Customer submitted the survey.
- Error: An error occurred and Genesys Cloud could not send the survey. For example, the customer’s email address was invalid.
- Opt Out: The customer requested not to receive surveys. For more information, see Note an External Contact’s survey opt-out preference.
- Expired: The survey link is older than 90 days.
- The survey score
- The Net Promoter Scoresm (NPS)
- To view the survey questions and responses, click the survey score.