View out of adherence notification
- Workforce Management > Agent Adherence > Notify permission assigned to any user role
Adherence compares your current activity against your scheduled activity. If you are out of adherence, the schedule displays a message at the top of your schedule. You can also view adherence exceptions from your schedule.
Out of adherence notifications in the schedule view
If you are out of adherence, the system displays a message at the top of your schedule and outlines the conflicting activity in red.
To dismiss the notification, update your status to the scheduled activity.
Adherence exception details
The exceptions view shows specific activities during the week that are outside the normal expected activities. For example, meetings, time-off, and training. Past exceptions are greyed out. To view details about adherence exceptions, follow these steps:
- To access your schedule from the agent activity view, click Activity > Schedule tab.
- To access your schedule from the agent dashboard:
- Click Performance > Workspace > My Performance.
- Click the Schedule tab.
- If you open your schedule from the Activity > Schedule tab, then to see the most current data, click Refresh . This view does not update automatically.
- Click Exceptions .