View adherence information in the schedule editor
The following permissions:
- Workforce Management > Historical Adherence > View
- Workforce Management > Schedule > View
Adherence information does not appear if you select more than one week or more than one management unit.
In View by Day and View by Date Range, you can customize the schedule editor to show agent adherence information for past schedules. When you enable the adherence display, a pink line under the scheduled activities indicates if an agent was out of adherence:
To expand and display adherence exceptions and the activity that generated the exception, click the next to the agent:
You can also view conformance and adherence columns in the agent area. Depending on the selected view, the displayed columns may change:
- View by Day shows the Daily Adherence, Daily Conformance, and Weekly Adherence.
- View by Date Range shows Daily Adherence, Daily Conformance, and Weekly Adherence.
- View by Week shows Weekly Adherence.
Enable adherence information in the schedule editor
You can choose to show adherence information in the schedule editor. When you enable this setting and then hover over an exception in an agent’s schedule, a pop-up appears and displays the following information:
- Activity category
- Agent’s status
- Agent’s secondary status (if the agent enables a secondary status)
- The activity’s start and end time
- Length of the activity
To enable adherence information in the schedule editor, perform these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the appropriate management unit.
- To open the schedule editor, do one of the following:
- Create a new schedule.
- Search for the schedule to which you want to add agents and select it from the list.
- Click the Select Action menu and select Display Options.
- Enable Show Adherence.
- (Optional) If you chose to show adherence information in the schedule area, then to also display uncertainties in schedule adherence that may occur when viewing adherence close to the current time, enable Show Adherence Uncertainty. Note: When enabled, this option identifies how recent the adherence data is for all agents, and is identified by a purple vertical line. It also shows the actual activities that are still considered uncertain due to delay in data refreshing; these activities appear dimmed in the schedule display.
- (Optional) To specify that adherence percentage appear in red when the value is lower than the threshold, do the following:
- Select the Adherence Percentage Highlighting Threshold.
- Use the up and down arrows and select the percentage.
- In the schedule editor, click to expand a specific agent and view any exceptions and the activities that generated them.
Add conformance and adherence columns to the Agent area
- In the Agent column, click .
- Under Available Columns, select any of the following:
- Daily adherence
- Weekly adherence
- Click OK.