Customize schedule display options
In View by Day and View by Date Range, you can customize how information appears in the schedule editor for past schedules.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the desired management unit.
- To open the schedule editor, do one of the following:
- Create a new schedule.
- Search for the schedule to which you want to add agents and select it from the list.
- Click the Select Action menu and select Display Options. The Display Options dialog box opens.
- (Optional) To snap activities and shifts to a specific minute duration when you drag and drop them, enable Drag Snap Minutes and then use the up and down arrows to select the minutes in 5-minute increments.
- (Optional) To show the forecast row in the Scheduled and Forecast area, enable Show Forecast.
- (Optional) To show the forecast row with shrinkage in the Scheduled and Forecast area, enable Show Forecast with Shrinkage.
- (Optional) To show adherence information in the schedule area, enable Show Adherence. Note: For more information on viewing adherence information in the schedule editor, see View adherence information in the schedule editor.
- (Optional) If you chose to show adherence information in the schedule area, then to also display uncertainties in schedule adherence that may occur when viewing adherence close to the current time, enable Show Adherence Uncertainty. Note: When enabled, this option identifies how recent the adherence data is for all agents, and is identified by a purple verticle line. It also shows the actual activities that are still considered uncertain due to delay in data refreshing; these activities appear dimmed in the schedule display.
- (Optional) To specify that adherence percentage appear in red if the value is lower than the threshold, do the following:
- Select the Adherence Percentage Highlighting Threshold and use the up and down arrows to select the percentage.
- In the schedule editor, click to expand a specific agent and view any exceptions and the activities that generated them.