Customize schedule display options
In View by Day and View by Date Range, you can customize how information appears in the schedule editor.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the desired management unit.
- To open the schedule editor, do one of the following:
- Create a new schedule.
- Search for the schedule that you want to view or edit and select it from the list.
- Click the Gear icon at the upper right corner. The Display Options dialog box opens.
- (Optional) To snap activities and shifts to a specific minute duration when you drag and drop them, use the up and down arrows next to Drag Snap Minutes to select the minutes in 5-minute increments.
- (Optional) To show adherence information in the schedule area, enable Show Adherence. Note: For more information about viewing adherence information in the schedule editor, see View adherence information in the schedule editor.
- (Optional) If you chose to show adherence information in the schedule area, then to also display uncertainties in schedule adherence that may occur when viewing adherence close to the current time, enable Show Adherence Uncertainty. Note: When enabled, this option identifies how recent the adherence data is for all agents, and is identified by a purple verticle line. It also shows the actual activities that are still considered uncertain due to delay in data refreshing; these activities appear dimmed in the schedule display.
- (Optional) To specify that the adherence percentage appear in red if the value is lower than the threshold, do the following:
- Select the Adherence Percentage Highlighting Threshold and use the up and down arrows to select the percentage.
- In the schedule editor, click to expand a specific agent and view any exceptions and the activities that generated them.
To customize the view at the bottom of the Schedule Editor , click the Show/Hide Rows icon of the Scheduled, Required, and Performance options in the lower right corner under the schedules. The following customizations are optional.
- To show the Required Staff row in the Required area, check the box next to Show Required Staff.
- To show the Required Staff with Shrinkage row in the Required area, check the box next to Show Required Staff with Shrinkage.
- To show the Adjusted Required Staff row in the Required area, check the box next to Show Adjusted Required Staff.
- To show the Adjusted Required Staff with Shrinkage row in the Required area, select the box next to Show Adjusted Required Staff with Shrinkage.
- To show the Service Level results row in the Performance area, enable Show Service Level %.
- To show the ASA results row in the Performance area, enable Show Average Speed of Answer (sec).
- To show the Abandoned results row in the Performance area, enable Show Abandoned %.