Transfer calls from the campaign details view
It is sometimes necessary to resolve interactions that are unfinished because an agent logged out with a preview call in play, or did not assign a wrap-up code. Outstanding interactions can prevent a campaign from stopping or recycling. Fortunately, the Outbound Campaign details view provides the option to transfer outstanding calls, or to complete them by assigning a wrap-up code. This procedure explains how to transfer an interaction. For more informattion, see Wrap up calls from the campaign details view.
To blind transfer a call from the Outbound campaign details view, a user needs the conversation:communication:transfer permission.
The ability to transfer applies to all interactions, not merely stuck ones. An administrator uses this feature to take over a call as part of agent assistance.
To transfer a call:
- Select Performance > Outbound Campaigns. The Campaigns dashboard appears.
- Click the name of the appropriate campaign.
- On the Interactions tab, locate the call you want to transfer.
- Click the transfer button.
- In the Transfer Interaction dialog, determine whom to transfer the call:
- To transfer the call to yourself, click Transfer to Me.
- To transfer the call to a queue or person, in the Transfer Interaction dialog box select the transfer recipient:
- Type all or part of a name in the box provided.
- To select the name of a person, click Users.
- To select a destination queue, click Queues.
PureCloud automatically adds the name of the user or queue in the destination text box.
- Click Transfer.