Status timer for agents
- Routing > Agent > Onqueue permission
As an agent, you can see the time elapsed in the status indicator for your current status. This feature help you keep track of the time spent on your breaks and lunches.
You can see a live timer for:
- Primary status
- Secondary status
- On queue status
The timer displays as hours (h), minutes (m), and seconds (s).
- When you switch between secondary statuses, the timer resets.
- The timer on queue status does not include time in the routing status, only the time in the on queue/off queue presence.
- If you log out and log back in, your presence resets to Available. You see the timer for the new Available status and not the timer for the status you had before you logged out.
- If you refresh, your presence and time in your status stays the same.