Select a flow’s supported languages
You can add language resources to individual flows. You can specify the default language in which Architect plays prompts or displays prompt text in this flow back to the user. You can also specify the TTS engine and voice for each language.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the preferred flow type.
- Click the flow you want to open. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Under Settings, select Supported Languages.
- In Supported Languages design area, click the Add Language list to view a list of available supported languages.
- To view unsupported languages, click Add languages.
- Select the preferred language or languages.Note: When you select a supported language, Architect returns a message if runtime data playback or TTS playback is unsupported for the selected language.
- (Optional) Under Text To Speech area, set up the default speech engine for each language and the voice that reads back the text to speech.
- (Optional) To change the default language, select the Default Language button next to the primary language for the call flow.
- For each supported language, optionally select the appropriate Language Skill list and choose the language skill to associate with the supported language.