Genesys Cloud supported languages
The Genesys Cloud user interface is available in these languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Thai (beta)
The table below lists the current Genesys Cloud language support for:
- Speech recognition (ASR)
- Text-to-speech (TTS)
- IVR system prompts
- Estimated wait time (EWT), position in queue (PIQ), and caller collect input verification
- Telephony user interface (TUI)
- Voice transcription
- Sentiment analysis
- Programs, topics, and phrases
- Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows
For a list of supported call analysis languages for outbound campaigns, see Supported call analysis regions.
|IVR system prompts||EWT, PIQ,
and caller collect input verification
|TUI||Speech recognition||Text-to-speech||Voice transcription||Sentiment
|Programs, topics, and phrases||Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flows*||Messenger|
|Chinese||Simplified - People's Republic of China||zh-CN||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Traditional - Hong Kong S.A.R.||zh-HK||✓||✓|
(Beta: TUI, speech recognition, and text-to-speech)
|United States and Latin America||es-US||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Due to language model size, when you enable the Japanese language, then Genesys Cloud allows English as the only other language in the organization. To request Japanese language support for your organization, contact Genesys Cloud Customer Care.
- Support for Thai is limited and under active translation, but will be generally available in a future release.
- For more information about enabling beta languages, contact Customer Care.
- The following transcript languages are currently supported for Speech and Text Analytics Content Search: EN-US, EN-GB, EN-AU, EN-ZA, EN-IN, ES-US. For more information, see Content Search view.
- Genesys Dialog Engine only supports en-US. Genesys Dialog Engine Bot Flow support appears in the table above.
Keep in mind the following:
- ASR and TTS are provided by proprietary technology. Genesys Cloud does not currently support third-party vendors.
- Genesys Cloud's IVR system audio files are contained in a library of provided prompts that you can use "out of the box" or updated by the flow author. These prompts cover standard sets of data, including dates, monetary, numbers, ordinals, and some phrases used by features for error handling (speech recognition errors).
- Analytics and keyword spotting are not currently available in Genesys Cloud.
Genesys Cloud supports specific dialects with ASR and TTS for spoken words. However for written words, all varieties of a specified language, such as US and British English, use the same UI localization. Currently, the default standard is the US format (for example, DD/MM/YYYY and 12-hour clock), but future releases will include support for various date-time formats and "start of week" settings applicable to various subregions.