Respond to callback interactions
The client supports callback interactions. When a callback interaction is routed to your queue, you can pick it up like any other interaction. (If you disconnect the callback interaction, then the callback interaction goes back in queue.)
- Click Pick Up as the callback interaction is alerting.
- Callback interactions do not auto-answer.
- Interaction Log does not appear on interactions in the Genesys Cloud for Chrome or Genesys Cloud for Firefox client.
- When the interaction connects, the Callback Info window opens.
Callback numbers appear. If there is more than one callback number, then the numbers appear in a list.Note: At this point, you can schedule a callback, transfer the interaction, or select a number to dial (step 3). For more information about scheduling or transferring callback interactions, see Schedule a callback and Transfer a call.
- Select a number from the list. Click Make Call at the bottom of the client.
The call dials. If the call connects, then a call interaction appears on your interaction list. Full call controls are available as with any call.
Some interactions have scripts that appear in a separate Interactions window. To open an Interactions window or bring an open Interactions window to the front of other browser windows, click Script. When the Interactions window is open or accessible, the Script icon changes from black to orange.
- To end the call, click Disconnect.
You are disconnected from the call and the Wrap-up window automatically opens.
If your administrator enabled time-boxed after-call work, then a timer appears in your Wrap-up window.Note: If call logging is disabled, then the Notes section appears in the Wrap-up window.
- To complete wrap-up work, select a wrap-up code in the client or in the Interactions window and click Done.
If you close the Wrap-up window without clicking Done, the Wrap-up icon turns red, indicating that you need to complete wrap-up work. You cannot complete the callback interaction until you select the wrap-up code.
To complete the callback interaction, click Disconnect. The callback interaction deallocates from your interaction list. In the example, the Script icon remains orange, indicating that the Interactions window is open or accessible.
For more information about the integrations, see About the Genesys Cloud browser extensions, About Genesys Cloud Embeddable Framework, About Genesys Cloud for Salesforce, and About Genesys Cloud for Zendesk.