Request access for another authorized user or group
When two organizations pair, the administrator of the organization providing the users or groups to complete the work requests authorization for them. The administrator of the organization in which the work will be performed assigns the roles for those users or groups.
Later, the same process of requesting and authorizing users and groups can occur if additional authorized users are needed. The maximum number of authorized users and groups that can access another organization is 25.
Note: When granting system access to another user or group (“permitted user”), be aware that you are responsible for how the permitted user uses your system. Genesys is not responsible for any misuse of data, change to configuration, etc.
- Click Admin.
- Under People and Permissions, click Authorized Organizations.
- Click Access To Other Organizations.
- Click the organization name.
- In the Add New Person or group box, begin typing the name of the person or group who needs access.
- Click the user or group in the list.
Note: The user or group does not yet have any roles in the organization, and therefore cannot perform work in it. An administrator in the other organization must authorize the user or group first.
- The administrator in the other organization grants access and assign the roles to the user or group.