Clone a user in another organization
To assist another organization with testing or troubleshooting, you can clone a user within trust. The cloned user inherits all permissions granted from the trusting organization. You can have up to five cloned users in an organization.
Once cloned, the trusting organization is able to manage the user like any other user within the organization.
Note: When granting system access to another user or group (“permitted user”), be aware that you are responsible for how the permitted user uses your system. Genesys is not responsible for any misuse of data, change to configuration, etc.
To be cloned, a user must be trusted as a named user or part of a trusted group through a pairing request. For more information, see Create and send a pairing request to an authorized organization.
- Click Admin.
- Under People and Permissions, click Authorized Organizations.
- Click the Access To Other Organizations tab.
- Click the name of the paired organization.
- Select a trusted user or a user from a trusted group.
- Under Cloned Users, select a user or user from a trusted group.
- Log out of Genesys Cloud.
- Log back into Genesys Cloud and select the targeted organization.
Note: Cloned users are non-billable and are limited to 5 at any given time within a trust.