Remove a member from a group
An administrator can remove a person from a group. However, this action does not remove the member from the group’s related chat room. For more information, see Are groups and chat rooms the same thing?
To remove a member from a group, perform these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Directory, click Groups.
- Click the name of the group that you want to remove a person from.
- To the right of the Membership tab, click Edit.
- Click the Individuals tab.
- To remove the member, to the right of the person’s name, click Remove .
- Click Save.