Add members to a group workspace
To add a member to the group workspace, follow these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Documents, click Workspaces.
- From the list of workspaces, click the workspace you want to edit.
- Click the Membership tab.
- At the bottom of the membership list, in the Search for Individuals or Groups to Add list, begin to type the name of the user or group that you want. The list automatically displays names that match. To add a member, click its name.
Note: If the user you want to add does not appear in the list, verify that the person has a user account in your Genesys Cloud organization.
To delete a member from the group workspace, in the list, next to the user’s name, click Remove .
- Select the appropriate access level for the user or group. For more information about access levels, see Understand access levels in group workspaces.
- Click Save.