Genesys Cloud Success Services
Genesys offers several types of engagement depending on the needs of your business and where you are in your CX journey. To equip you for success from the start, the following is included with your Genesys Cloud subscription:
- Genesys University courses, videos, and online training to get your teams ready to recognize the full value of the Genesys Cloud solution
- 24×7 emergency phone support to provide answers and assistance when you need it
- Customer Success Management to guide and advise throughout your Genesys Cloud journey
- Feature discussions on the Genesys Cloud Community
- Genesys Cloud webinars providing quarterly feature roadmaps and detailed product updates
Professional Implementation Services
Our Professional Implementation Services are designed to quickly and efficiently enable your business to adopt and extract value from your Genesys Cloud Solution. We have a solution and outcome-based focus representative of thousands of engagements with our customers and their business drivers and organizational timelines. We would love to show you our approach to your Genesys Cloud success.
The Genesys Cloud Foundational Implementation package has been created to get your Genesys Cloud journey started and can be extended towards additional features and functionality.
For longer organizational change timelines, deeper feature-set utilization, and unique requirements needs, we can design an engagement plan fully suited to your business and customers. Contact your Sales representative to design a Success plan today.
We offer outcome-based continuous engagement services to help you accelerate adoption of new features, functionality, and best practices into your existing Genesys Cloud solution. The Genesys Customer Success program is prescriptive in scope and based on our vast experience with customers and partners. If you have a unique need, please contact your Customer Success Manager to discuss how we can help or if you have any questions about the Genesys Customer Success program.
Technical Account Manager
As your business adjusts to customers’ changing expectations, you need a solution and a partner that can keep pace and help you navigate the shift. Your Genesys Technical Account Manager (TAM) is dedicated to exactly this — making sure that your Genesys solution and services meet your evolving needs.
TAM Key Objectives
- Apply Genesys technology, working collaboratively with our customers and internal Genesys teams, to solve business challenges & drive business outcomes.
- Serve as a valuable Genesys resource on deployments and provide continuity for the technical aspects of the relationship post-deployment when engaged.
- Be the key technical contact for solving technical issues and challenges.
Frequently asked questions
The Foundation Package features a time-to-value of 30-days. This may be too quick for my business. What are my options?
We offer full solution-based engagements tailored to meet your business needs and timelines. Your sales representative can work with you on the criteria for the right engagement within your Genesys Cloud journey.
The Foundational Implementation Package meets most of my needs but not all. How can I extend the services offered?
We have a defined set of packages that can easily be added to the Foundational Implementation Package to expand the offering. Each package added will increase the timeline to implement as well as the cost.
This is great, but I don’t see an offer that matches my needs. How can I get help?
We would love to work with you on your desired business outcomes and solution timelines. Contact your Customer Success Manager to discuss your needs and how Genesys Services can help.
Can I sign up for a TAM for less than a year?
Yes, you can contract with a TAM for as little as 90 days. Contact your Sales representative to discuss the options that work best for your business.