Shared Success model
Genesys Cloud uses a Shared Success model where customers receive the resources to become increasingly self-sufficient. Customers assign key roles within their organization tasked with meeting technical requirements and performing administration; Genesys provides available cloud services and the tools for operating Genesys Cloud independent of outside help. For more on who does what, see Roles and responsibilities.
- Assigning personnel to roles that facilitate the onboarding success of customer personnel
- Providing service availability, scalability, security, localization, technical support, continuous delivery of new features and usability enhancements, and the resources listed in the following section
- Assigning personnel to roles that cover onboarding and daily operation
- Meeting connectivity requirements for local networks, Internet, and any local PSTN lines if applicable
- Configuring and administering Genesys Cloud
Aiming to make customers more self-sufficient, Genesys Cloud offers:
- Professional services Professional Services offers help to the self-started who don’t need much help as well as to organizations requiring dedicated staff and ongoing engagement.
- Resource Center documentation with procedures, FAQs, and release notes.
- Training courses for guided tours through various aspects of configuration, administration, and general usage.