Overview of the Analytics add-on solution
Genesys Cloud Analytics add-on (A3S) is a fully hosted solution that offers automated data integration, cloud-scale analytical data warehouse (historical), and real-time EventBridge data delivered in a dashboard tool. The A3S solution enables you to perform custom reporting, data visualization, analytics, and data federation. This solution acts as the foundational data and analytics layer for your contact center. You have the flexibility of adding a consumption layer of your choice—be it data federation or a business intelligence tool.
You can use the A3S solutions with multiple data sources, including Genesys Cloud APIs and Google Dialogflow. Also, you can easily incorporate other third-party sources.
How the A3S solution works
Built on Snowflake, the data warehouse automatically populates with data from Genesys Cloud analytics APIs. You have direct access via an SQL IDE for queries and creation of custom tables and views. Data transforms and stages in a relation model that covers the following subject areas:
- Interaction details with participant attributes
- Flow outcomes with IVR milestones
- Dialer/outbound interaction information
- User presence
Based on your requirements and your Genesys Cloud subscription, you can customize A3S to include information on these features:
- Workforce management
- Quality management
- Speech and text analytics
You can export the processed data (full or partial tables) via native Snowflake export, API, or JDBC/ODBC connectivity. The A3S solution also allows connection with other reporting and analytics tools using Snowflake-provided JDBC/ODBC drivers.
- Full visibility across sources, channels, and platforms with historical and real-time dashboards.
- Highly scalable: Works seamlessly for a large number of agents on the same architecture.
- Easy to consume: Embedded in Genesys Cloud with data storage in an analytics database, or exported to a third-party business intelligence tool.
- Customizable: Get expert help with building custom KPIs and dashboards with advanced filters.
- Accelerated time to value: Deploy in 1-2 weeks with 85+ data connectors for data ingest, or export GC data to an external business intelligence tool.
- Manage complex configurations for: 100s to 1000s of queues or complex organizations, and scale to serve up to 10,000 users.
- Flexible hosting on AWS or Microsoft Azure with single sign-on and multi-factor authentication capabilities.
Feature deprecations and announcements
Feature deprecations and announcements for A3S follow the standard Genesys Cloud process. For more information, see Feature deprecations and announcements.
Support and security
Details of Genesys Custom Application Support for A3S and the applicable security standards are available in the A3S service terms and conditions document. For more information, see Genesys Cloud Services terms and conditions.