Optional sources of data for predictive routing
While some of the required data is available for Genesys predictive routing to readily consume, you can make other additional data available for predictive routing to use.
If available, predictive routing uses data from the following sources:
- If your organization has web survey enabled and you have enough survey data available for agents assigned to GPR-enabled queues, predictive routing uses the survey data for model training and routing prediction purposes.
- Agent profile data.
While not mandatory, the availability of following optional data can help your organization achieve better routing results.
For the agent profile data to be considered for routing decisions, make sure you have the following information available for maximum number of agents who are working on queues that have Genesys predictive routing enabled.
- Add agent’s employment and certification data. See Standard profile fields.
- Click Admin.
- Under Directory, click My Organization.
- In the Search field, to filter the type the first few letters of the person’s first or last name.
- Enter the following data:
- Hire Date
- Employee Type
Skills and Certifications
- Add the agent’s ACD skill and language data. See Add an ACD skill or language to a user.