Mine external chat, call, or message transcripts with the topic miner
Use the topic miner’s file upload feature to mine chat, call, or message transcripts from an external .json file.
|Supported file type||JSON||n/a||n/a|
|File size parameters||n/a||n/a||100 MB|
|Turns per conversation||Turns||1||500|
|Length of each turn||Characters||1||500|
|Length of ID||Characters||1||100|
One of the following:
You can upload your own previously formatted .json file, or you can download and format conversation data from a preformatted template from the application.
Upload an external chat, call, or message transcript
- To create a new miner from the topic miner, complete these steps:
- Click Create a new Miner. The Create a new Miner dialog box opens.
- Under Language, select the language in which to mine topics. Note: Currently, topic mining supports the following dialects: en-US, en-AU, en-GB, en-IN, and en-ZA.
- Add a name for the miner.
- To upload your .json file, perform these steps:
- Under Data Source, click the External File tab.
- Under File upload, click Click to upload.
- Select and upload the JSON source.
- Click Confirm.
When mining begins, a new tile appears with the source displayed as “External File.” After mining completes, you can view and select the mined topics and phrases the same way that you do with the conversations you mine from Genesys Cloud.