Manually purchase SMS numbers
- PureCloud 3 license
- SMS > phoneNumber > All permission
Regulations in certain countries require that you submit additional documentation to purchase SMS numbers.
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
Purchasing numbers for these countries is a manual process that entails using the SMS Number Inventory feature to find the numbers you want, taking note of those numbers, and then sending them to us in an email along with required documentation.
After we receive your request, we will review it for accuracy and then submit it to our carriers for approval. This process can take 2–5 business days to complete. Once we complete the process, we notify you by email and you will see your numbers in the SMS Number Inventory.
To manually purchase SMS numbers:
Find and gather the required documentation that you need to manually purchase an SMS number. See Required regulatory documentation for SMS number purchase.
Find the numbers that you want to purchase:
- Click Admin.
- Under Message, click SMS Number Inventory.
- When the SMS Number Inventory page appears, click Purchase in the upper right corner.
- When the purchase form appears, fill in the appropriate fields to search for the numbers you want to purchase.
- To view the available numbers on the search results page, click Search. At the top of the search results page, a synopsis appears of your search criteria along with a total of the numbers found. Two commands also appear:
- To return to the purchase form and modify your search criteria, click Change.
- To refresh the display of available numbers, click Fetch new results.
- Copy the numbers you want to purchase and paste them in an email message.
- Include the name of country in which you want to purchase the numbers in the email message.
- Include your Org ID in the email message.
To view your organization ID, follow these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Account Settings, click Organization Settings.
- Click Advanced.
PureCloud displays your organization ID.
- Attach the required documentation to the email message.
- Send the email message to GenesysCloudSMS@genesys.com.