Manage data resources in the flow
In-queue message and in-queue email flows: Feature coming soon
Under Resources, select Data. The list of variable data appears in the Data section.
The Data section includes the following columns:
You can add, filter, or delete variables.
Add a variable
- Under Add Variable, select the type of variable to add.
- In the Enter variable name box, type the name to associate with the variable.
- Click Create. The variable appears in the table.
- To edit the variable values, click the variable name. The Edit Variable dialog box opens. For more information, see Manage a variable.
Filter data by accessibility
- Under Filter data by accessibility, select the name of the process by which to sort variables in the table.
Delete an unused variable
- If an email, message, or survey invite variable is not in use, or is an unpublished output variable, you can delete it. Click next to the variable you want to remove.