Manage data resources in the flow
Under Resources, select Data. The list of variable data appears in the Data section.
Manage data resources for call, email, message, chat, voicemail, survey invite, bot, digital bot, and common module flows
The Data section includes the following columns:
Email, message, chat, survey invite, digital bot, and common module flows only: Add and manage variables
You can add, filter, or delete variables.
Add a variable
- Under Add Variable, select the type of variable to add.
- In the Enter variable name box, type the name to associate with the variable.
- Click Create. The variable appears in the table.
- To edit the variable values, click the variable name. The Edit Variable dialog box opens. For more information, see Manage a variable.
Filter data by accessibility
- Under Filter data by accessibility, select the name of the process by which to sort variables in the table.
Delete an unused variable
- If an email, message, or survey invite variable is not in use, or is an unpublished output variable, you can delete it. Click next to the variable you want to remove.