Log in for the first time
Log in after you receive an invitation email or link from an administrator. You may want to bookmark your login page.
- If needed, change the default language from the list in the lower right corner of the login page. You can change your language selection in user settings after you have logged in.
- Enter your email address and new password, select your organization’s region, and then click Log In. Note: If your admin chooses to configure Genesys Cloud to authenticate with SSO only, Genesys Cloud disables all password requirements.
After a successful login, the next time that you access Genesys Cloud it opens automatically. If you do not access Genesys Cloud for 20 or more days, Genesys Cloud prompts you to reenter your credentials on your next login attempt.
Members of multiple organizations
If you use the same email address to log in to multiple organizations, you must enter an organization name when you log in. Genesys Cloud may prompt you to enter an organization name. Or you can click More Login Options.
Organizations using single sign-on
If your administrator enables single sign-on (SSO), click More Login Options to enter the organization name and authenticate with the identity provider, for example, OneLogin. Once you Genesys Cloud has authenticated you, you can log in automatically without entering your credentials.
Set your password
Click Forgot Your Password?.
Type your account's email address, and click Reset Password. Genesys Cloud sends you a password reset link to the email address you entered.Note: If you use the same email address to log on to multiple organizations, you must also enter the organization name when you reset your password. If you are not sure of your organization names, click Forgot Organization Name?.
Check your email and click the password reset link in the email message from email@example.com. If you did not receive the password reset message, look in your Junk email folder or contact your administrator.
- To reset your password, complete the fields. As you type the new password, Genesys Cloud prompts you with changes to help you meet password requirements. The default password requirements are as follows:
- The minimum length is eight characters.
- Passwords must contain at least one number, one special character, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
- The maximum length for a password is 400 characters.Note: Your administrator may have established different minimum and maximum requirements for your organization.
- After you complete the fields, click Reset Password.
Note: If your new password fails to meet your organization’s requirements, Genesys Cloud sends you a message with suggested changes to help meet the requirements.
Log on with your new password.