Log in for the first time
Log in after you receive an invitation email or link from an administrator. You may want to bookmark your login page.
- If needed, change the default language from the list in the bottom right corner of the login page. Note: You can change your language selection in user settings after you are logged in.
- Enter your email address and new password, select the region where your organization was created, and then click Log In.
After a successful login, the next time that you access PureCloud it opens directly. If you don’t access PureCloud for 20 days or more after you last logged in, on your next attempt the login screen prompts you to enter your credentials again.
If you use the same email address to log in to multiple organizations, you must enter an organization name when you log in. You may be asked to enter an organization name or or you can click More Login Options.
If your administrator enables single sign-on (SSO), click More Login Options to enter the organization name and authenticate with the identity provider, for example, OneLogin. Once you are authenticated, you can log in automatically without entering your credentials.
Set your password
Click Forgot Your Password?.
Type the email address that is associated with your account and click Reset Password.PureCloud sends you a password reset link to your email address.Note: If you use the same email address to log in to multiple organizations, you must also enter the organization name when you reset your password. If you are not sure of your organization names, click Forgot Organization Name?.
- Check your email and click the password reset link in the email message from email@example.com. If you did not receive the password reset message, look in your Junk email folder or contact your administrator.
- To reset your password, complete the fields. As you type the new password, PureCloud prompts you with changes to help you meet password requirements. The default password requirements are as follows:
- The minimum length is eight characters.
- Passwords must contain at least one number, one special character, one uppercase letter, and one lowercase letter.
- The maximum length for a password is 400 characters.Note: Your administrator may have established different minimum and maximum requirements for your organization.
- After completing the fields, click Reset Password.
Note: If your new password fails to meet your organization’s requirements, PureCloud sends you a message with suggested changes for meeting the requirements.
Log in with your new password.