Install the Google Cloud Dialogflow ES integration from Genesys AppFoundry
This procedure explains how to install the Google Cloud Dialogflow ES integration from Genesys AppFoundry. Installation adds the app to your organization’s Integrations page in Genesys Cloud. Later, configure and activate this integration.
To install Google Cloud Dialogflow ES in your org, follow these steps:
- Ensure that you have updated your subscription.
- Log in to Genesys Cloud for the org in which to add Google Cloud Dialogflow ES.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Integrations .
- In the Search box, type Google Dialogflow ES. The card for Google Cloud Dialogflow ES appears.
- Click the Google Dialogflow ES card. Information about the app appears.
- Click Install.
Google Cloud Dialogflow CX is now available to configure and activate from Genesys Cloud’s Admin > Integrations > Integrations page.