Install Genesys Virtual Agent Services from Genesys AppFoundry
This procedure explains how to install the Genesys Virtual Agent Services powered by Google CCAI integration from Genesys AppFoundry. Installation adds the app to your organization’s Integrations page in Genesys Cloud. Later, configure and activate this integration.
- Genesys Cloud charges for voice in 15-second increments and rounds up to the nearest 15 seconds for each interaction. For example, a 17-second voice interaction is charged at 30 seconds. At the end of the month, Genesys Cloud rounds the monthly total to the nearest minute. For example, 100 minutes and 30 seconds rounds up to 101 minutes.
- This feature is not PCI DSS-compliant. Best practice recommends that you do not use them in Architect secure call flows. For more information, see PCI DSS compliance.
To install Genesys Virtual Agent Services in your org, follow these steps:
- Ensure that you have updated your subscription.
- Log in to Genesys Cloud for the org in which to add Genesys Virtual Agent Services.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Integrations .
- In the Search box, type Genesys Virtual Agent Services. The card for Genesys Virtual Agent Services appears.
- Click the Genesys Virtual Agent Services card. Information about the app appears.
- Click Install.
Genesys Virtual Agent Services powered by Google CCAI is now available to configure and activate from Genesys Cloud’s Admin > Integrations > Integrations page.