Configure and activate the Google Cloud Dialogflow ES Add-on integration in Genesys Cloud
To access the Call Dialogflow Bot action in Architect, you must first add and configure the Google Cloud Dialogflow ES Add-on integration. Then, grant permission to access Google Dialogflow ES resources in your org.
Activate the Google Cloud Dialogflow ES Add-on integration
- In Genesys Cloud, Install the Google Cloud Dialogflow ES integration from Genesys AppFoundry from the Genesys AppFoundry.
- Under Admin, click Integrations.
- From the list of integrations, click Google Cloud Dialogflow ES Add-on.
- Select the Details tab.
- To activate the integration, click Inactive. The Change Status dialog appears and asks you to confirm that you want to activate Google Cloud Dialogflow ES Add-on.
- Click Yes. The status changes to Active and activates the integration.
Copy the service account email from Genesys Cloud
- Under Metadata, ensure that a service account email appears.
- Under Service-Account-Email, next to the email address, click Copy.
Grant Genesys Cloud access your Google Cloud project
- In the Google Cloud console, go to the IAM page.
- Create a new project, or open an existing one.
- Add a new principal:
- Click Add.
- In the New principals field, paste the service account email that you copied from the Genesys Cloud Dialogflow ES Add-on integration.
- Add the following roles to the new principal:Note: These roles enable Genesys Cloud to access and search the Google Cloud Dialogflow ES agents, and successfully process the bot at runtime.
- Dialogflow API Client
- Dialogflow API Reader
- Dialogflow Conversation Manager
- Click Save.