Install the Amazon Lex integration from Genesys AppFoundry
This procedure explains how to install the Amazon Lex integration from Genesys AppFoundry. Installation adds the app to your organization’s Admin > Integrations page. Later, configure and activate this integration.
To install Amazon Lex in your org:
- Ensure that your subscription is updated.
- Log in to PureCloud for the org in which to add Amazon Lex.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Integrations.
- In the Search box, type Amazon Lex. The card for Amazon Lex appears.
- Click the Amazon Lex card. Information about the app appears.
- Click Install.
Amazon Lex is now available to configure and activate from PureCloud’s Admin > Integrations page.