Install the Amazon Lex V2 integration from Genesys AppFoundry
This procedure explains how to install the Amazon Lex V2 integration from Genesys AppFoundry. Installation adds the app to your organization’s Genesys Cloud Admin > Integrations page. Later, configure and activate this integration.
To install Amazon Lex V2 in your org:
- Ensure that your subscription is updated.
- Log in to Genesys Cloud for the org in which to add Amazon Lex V2.
- Click Admin.
- Under Integrations, click Integrations.
- Click Integrations.
- In the Search box, type Amazon Lex V2. The card for Amazon Lex V2appears.
- Click the Amazon Lex V2 card. Information about the app appears.
- Click Install.
Amazon Lex V2 is now available to configure and activate from Genesys Cloud’s Admin > Integrations page.