Import mined intents into a Genesys Dialog Engine bot
After you download the mined intents, you can import them into a Genesys Dialog Engine Bot or a third-party bot. From the Intent Miner Export As list, choose Dialog Engine Bot. The system downloads the .json file to the location of choice.
To import mined intents into a Genesys Dialog Engine bot, perform these steps:
- Access the Genesys Dialog Engine workbench.
- Click New Bot. The Create a new Bot dialog box opens.
- Add a unique name that identifies your bot. Note: The name can only contain letters, numbers, and spaces.
- In the Create a welcome message box, add content that the bot says when it starts the conversation. For example, “Hi” or “How can I help you?”
- Click Create. The Dialog Engine bot opens to the Intents page.
- From the Import/Export list, click Import.
- Navigate to the .json file you exported from Intent Miner and select it from your file list.
- Click Save bot .
The intents import, and then the system trains your bot. On completion, a message appears, indicating that your bot has been trained. The intents from Intent Miner appear, along with the selected utterances.