Manage agents in a work plan
You can filter, sort, add, or delete agents from a work plan.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Management Units. The Management Units page opens.
- Under Configuration, click Work Plans.
- In the upper right corner, click the Management Unit list and select the desired management unit.
- Select a work plan.
- Click Agents.
Agent characteristics include:
- Media Types
- Current Work Plan
To filter and sort agents by one or more characteristic:
- Sort the agents by clicking the header of the characteristic. Agents appear in ascending or descending order, depending on the direction of the arrow in the header.
- To filter the agents, in the search field below the corresponding header type the characteristic by which to filter.
- Click OK.
- Select the agents you want to remove from the work plan and click Delete all selected. A message appears asking you to confirm the number of agents to delete.
- Click Yes.
- Click Add. The Add Agents dialog box opens.
- In the Available Agents column, do one of the following:
- Scroll through the list and click the + button next to each agent you want to add.
- In the Filter Items box, type a few letters of the agent you want to add and then select it from the list
- To add all available agents to the work plan, click the Add All button.
- To remove all agents from the work plan, click the Remove All button.
- Click OK.