Export utterance history
You can export utterance history into a .csv file from bot and digital bot flows in Architect. This feature enables you to analyze the exported data locally to train and improve your bots.
- If no data is available to download, then Export is disabled.
- The exported file contains the set grid filters, date, and language.
- Genesys Cloud supports up to 25,000 exported records.
To export utterance history, follow these steps:
- Open the bot flow that contains the utterance history to export.
- Under Insights and Optimization, click Optimization Dashboard.
- Click Utterance History . The view populates with a list of utterance and individual details.
- To export the utterance history, click Export . Architect exports the file to your specified Downloads location and the Export Details dialog box displays the following information about the export.
- User name
- File name
- Summary of exported conversation and record data