Duplicate a Messenger configuration
- Genesys Cloud CX 2, Genesys Cloud CX 3, Genesys Cloud CX 1 Digital Add-on II, Genesys Cloud CX 2 Digital, or Genesys Cloud CX 3 Digital license
- Web Deployments > Configurations > All permission
- Web Deployments > Deployments > All permission
- An inbound messaging flow
- Click Admin.
- Under Message, click Messenger Configurations.
- Navigate to the Messenger configuration you want to duplicate.
- Click Moreand from the menu that appears, click Duplicate. The copy appears in the Messenger Configurations pane. The copy of the configuration has -COPY added to the name. For example, you duplicate Sample configuration. The duplicate is named Sample-COPY.
- Update the copy of the configuration.
- Click Save Draft or Save New Version.
- Click Save Draft to save the configuration as a draft.
- Click Save New Version to save the draft as a new version. For example, the initial draft becomes version 1. The next saved version becomes version 2. You must save a version of a Messenger configuration before you can assign it to a Messenger deployment.