Drop a shift for someone else to pick up
- Workforce Management > Agent Shift Trade Request > Participate permission
You can drop a shift and make it available for another agent to pick up.
Note: You must be in Week view to trade shifts.
Drop a trade
To drop a trade, perform the following steps:
- Access your schedule:
- To access your schedule from the agent activity view, click Activity > Schedule tab.
- To access your schedule from the agent dashboard:
- Click Performance > Workspace > My Performance.
- Click the Schedule tab.
- If you open your schedule from the Activity > Schedule tab, then to see the most current data, click Refresh . This view does not update automatically.
- Select the week that contains the shift you want to trade.
- Click Shift Trades . The My Trades panel opens.
- Click the arrow next to New Trade and click Drop.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Drop above the shift in your schedule view.
- Click Open next to the shift you want to drop.
- Click Request Drop.
The trade appears in the Pending section of your My Trades panel until it is approved.