Delete a user prompt
When you publish a call flow, Architect “snapshots” the prompt and stores it with the published flow.
Note: Unlike other flows, Architect does not snapshot prompts when you publish a bot flow. Bot flows always use the latest version of the prompt.
Deleting a prompt from the User Prompts tab that is used in a published or active flow has no effect on that call flow. When you delete a prompt, you also delete the prompt’s resources. You cannot delete system prompts.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Prompts menu and select User.
- To delete one or more prompts, do one of the following:
- Select the check box next to the prompt you want to delete and click the Delete button.
- Select the check boxes next to multiple prompts you want to delete and click the Delete button.
- In the Delete Prompt dialog box, click OK.