Delete an external organization
- External Contacts > External Organization > Delete permission
Warning: Deleting an external organization results in the deletion of all external contacts linked to the organization.
Note for Salesforce users: When you delete an organization, contact, relationship, or note from SalesForce, it may take up to 4 hours for it to be deleted from Genesys Cloud.
- Click Directory > External Contacts.
- Click the Organizations tab.
- (Optional) If necessary, search for the organization.
- Click the card for the organization that you want to delete.
- Click Edit Organization.
- At the bottom of the Organization Information pane, click Delete.
- Genesys Cloud prompts you before you delete the note. To confirm the deletion, click OK.