Delete a Messenger configuration
- Genesys Cloud CX 2, Genesys Cloud CX 3, Genesys Cloud CX 1 Digital Add-on II, Genesys Cloud CX 2 Digital, or Genesys Cloud CX 3 Digital license
- Web Deployments > Configurations > All permission
- Web Deployments > Deployments > All permission
- An inbound messaging flow
- You cannot delete a Messenger configuration if a version of the configuration is assigned to a Messenger deployment.
- Deleting a Messenger configuration deletes the draft and the versions of the configuration.
- Click Admin.
- Under Message, click Messenger Configurations.
- Navigate to the Messenger configuration you want to delete.
- Click Moreand from the menu that appears, click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the configuration.