Delete a general group
- Click Admin.
- Under Directory, click Groups.
- Click the General tab.
- To the rightmost of the group name, click Delete .
- Click Yes.
- General groups and chat rooms are similar, but they are not the same.
- When you create a general group, Genesys Cloud simultaneously creates an associated chat room with the same name.
- When you delete a general group, Genesys Cloud does not delete the associated chat room.
- You cannot delete a Genesys Cloud chat room. Recently Closed always lists the last 20 items you closed.
- You can be a member of up to 100 official and 100 social groups.
- Genesys recommends that you limit the number of groups per org to 500.
- Genesys Cloud does not create corresponding chat rooms for skill expression groups.