Create a presence status and give users access to presence status
Create a presence status named Available for Voice that includes the service channel for voice calls. To successfully receive the voice calls, the agent must sign in to the Available for Voice status in the Omni-Channel widget.
To create a presence status in Salesforce:
- On the Setup Home page, search for Presence in the Quick Find box and select Presence Statuses.
- On the Presence Statuses page, click New.
- Under the Basic Information section, enter the Status Name as Available for Voice.
- Under the Status Options section, select Online.
- Under the Service Channel section, select the service channels from which you want to receive the voice calls and move them to the Selected Channels list.
- Click Save.
Give users access to presence status
To make the Available for Voice presence status available for users, assign the status to their profiles.
- On the Setup Home page, search for Profiles in the Quick Find box and select Profiles.
- Click the name of the user profile to which you want to give access to the presence status.
- Select the Available for Voice status and move it to the Enabled Service Presence Statuses section.
- Click Save.
The agents assigned with this profile can sign in to Omni-Channel with the Available for Voice presence status.