Add users to the contact center in Salesforce
Feature coming soon: Genesys Cloud for Salesforce Service Cloud Voice
- Users assigned with appropriate permission sets. For more information, see Assign permissions sets to Service Cloud Voice users.
Add users to the contact center. The access allows them to manage the contact center, and make and receive voice calls. You can add a user to only one contact center at a time.
To add users to the contact center in Salesforce:
- On the Setup Home page, search for Voice in the Quick Find box and select Partner Telephony Contact Centers.
- Click the contact center for which you want to add users.
- Under the Contact Center Users section, click Add.
- In the Add Contact Users window, all the users with the Contact Center Admin or Contact Center Agent permission sets are listed. Select the users from the list and click Done.