Add users to the contact center in Salesforce
- Users assigned with appropriate permission sets. For more information, see Assign permissions sets to Service Cloud Voice users.
Add users to the contact center to make and receive voice calls. You can associate a user with only one contact center at a time.
To add users to the contact center in Salesforce:
- On the Setup Home page, search for Voice in the Quick Find box and select Partner Telephony Contact Centers.
- Click the contact center for which you want to add users.
- Under the Contact Center Users section, click Add.
- In the Add Contact Users window, all the users with the Contact Center Admin or Contact Center Agent permission sets are listed. Select the users from the list and click Done.