Copy an existing schedule
You can copy a previously published or unpublished schedule, including all agents, shifts, and activities, to a new week’s schedule.
- Click Admin.
- Under Workforce Management, click Schedules.
- From the Management Unit list in the upper right corner, select the desired management unit.
- (Optional) To change the time zone in which you view data, in the upper right hand corner select the current time zone list. Note: By default, the view uses the management unit’s time zone.
- Select the schedule you want to copy to a new week and click Copy. The Copy Schedule page opens.
- Click the calendar button at the end of the Schedule Week box and select the week for which to create the schedule.
- Optionally add a description for the schedule and click Save. The system returns to the Schedules page.
- Optionally open the schedule and make any modifications.