AudioHook Monitor pricing
- Genesys Cloud 3, Genesys Cloud CX 2 WEM Add-on I, Genesys Cloud CX 1 WEM Add-on II license
Note: While Genesys Cloud CX 1 and Genesys Cloud CX 2 licenses require a WEM add-on license for enablement, the organization is only billed for the WEM add-on for:
- The user accounts that administer the AudioHook feature
- Usage charges for minutes of audio streamed through AudioHook
- Use of any of the WEM add-on features
Use AudioHook Monitor to stream conversation audio to third-party services and then process that audio for voice biometrics, transcription, recording, and Agent Assist. This feature adheres to PCI DSS compliance when secure pause runs during secure flows. However, you cannot use it for PCI use cases to stream audio during secure flows. Best practice recommends that you do not use AudioHook Monitor to process audio during PCI-relevant interactions such as Architect secure flows. For more information, see PCI DSS compliance. For more information, see PCI DSS compliance.
- Genesys charges for each active portion of the AudioHook Monitor session. The maximum allowable number of streaming sessions is two. For example, you might have a streaming session for voice biometrics, and another for transcription.
- Genesys charges for the AudioHook Monitor session when streaming begins and stops charging when streaming ends.
- Genesys does not bill customers during pauses during the streaming session, including pauses during voice transcription, customer-initiated pauses from the AudioHook server, or when the server is disabled.
- Genesys Cloud charges during the connection, including during a server-side initiated pause, but not for secure or client-initiated pause.
- Genesys charges conversations per each minute that AudioHook Monitor runs.
- Genesys tracks actual usage and then rounds it to the nearest minute at the month end.
- Volume tiers are available. For more information, contact your Customer Success Manager or sales representative.
AudioHook Monitor per minute pricing
|November 5, 2022||Updated billing session information.|
|October 4, 2022||Updated license prerequisites.|
|April 12, 2022||Article created.|