AudioHook Monitor pricing
- Genesys Cloud CX 3, or a minimum of one Genesys Cloud CX 2 WEM Add-on I or Genesys Cloud CX 1 WEM Add-on II
Use AudioHook Monitor to stream conversation audio to third-party services and then process that audio for voice biometrics, transcription, recording, and Agent Assist. This feature adheres to PCI DSS compliance when secure pause runs during secure flows. However, you cannot use it for PCI use cases to stream audio during secure flows. Best practice recommends that you do not use AudioHook Monitor to process audio during PCI-relevant interactions such as Architect secure flows. For more information, see PCI DSS compliance. For more information, see PCI DSS compliance.
- Genesys charges for each active portion of the AudioHook Monitor session. You can only stream to a maximum of two AudioHook Monitor integrations per organization. For example, you might use an integration for voice biometrics, and another for transcription. However, there is no limit to the number of streaming sessions.
- Genesys charges for the AudioHook Monitor session when streaming begins and stops charging when streaming ends.
- Genesys does not bill customers during pauses during the streaming session, including pauses during voice transcription, customer-initiated pauses from the AudioHook server, or when the server is disabled.
- Genesys charges conversations per each minute that AudioHook Monitor runs.
- Genesys tracks actual usage and then rounds it to the nearest minute at the month end.
- Volume tiers are available. For more information, contact your Customer Success Manager or sales representative.
AudioHook Monitor per minute pricing
|February 22, 2023
|Updated license names per current naming conventions, excluding Revision history
|November 5, 2022
|Updated billing session information.
|October 4, 2022
|Updated license prerequisites.
|April 12, 2022