Altocloud quick start guide
- Altocloud feature enabled in your organization. For more information, contact your designated Customer Success Manager.
- PureCloud 1, PureCloud 2, or PureCloud 3 license. A PureCloud 2 or PureCloud 3 license is required for proactive web chat with Altocloud.
- The following Altocloud administrator permissions:
- Journey > Action Map > All
- Journey > Action Target > All
- Journey > Customer > All
- Journey > Event > All
- Journey > Outcome > All
- Journey > Report > All
- Journey > Segment > All
- Journey > Settings > All
- Journey > Snippets > All
- Journey > Visit > All
- Widgets > Widget Deployment > All
- The appropriate Altocloud permissions assigned to agents and other PureCloud users. For more information, see Altocloud permissions overview.
Follow these steps to set up a basic Altocloud implementation. To learn more about what you can do with Altocloud, see About Altocloud.
Start tracking Altocloud data on your website
Administrators perform these setup tasks.
Start proactive web chats with website visitors
Administrators add the Altocloud widget deployment in PureCloud. Developers add the code to your website. Finally, administrators configure action maps to indicate when to offer proactive chat.