Add Workforce Engagement Management to your subscription
Any of the following Billing permissions:
- Billing > All Permissions
- Billing > Subscription > Add
- Billing > Subscription > View
Upgrade your subscription to include Workforce Engagement Management (WEM). If you are a Genesys Cloud 1 or 2 customer, you can access Genesys Cloud 3-level WEM capabilities for a subset of users by upgrading with the WEM add on.
To upgrade users, an administrator first applies the capabilities to their organization through a subscription upgrade, then assigns the appropriate permissions to users participating in or administering advanced workforce engagement capabilities. These capabilities include screen recording, evaluations, surveys, and workforce management. Participating users must have these permissions:
- Quality > Survey > Participate
- Quality > Evaluation > Participate
- Recording > Screen Recording > Participate
- WFM > Agent Schedule > Utilize Load Based
Existing Genesys direct customers can add the Genesys Cloud WEM Upgrade add on in the “Genesys Add Ons” area.
- If you are a Genesys Cloud partner or partner customer, click Genesys Add Ons to prompt you to contact your sales representative.
- Administrative users with Master Admin, Quality Admin, or Quality Evaluator type roles may be billed immediately for the WEM Upgrade add on once your org is upgraded. Check your roles and remove the following permissions to prevent incorrect billing:
Genesys Cloud 1 add on Genesys Cloud 2 add on analytics > surveyAggregate > view analytics > surveyAggregate > view coaching > all > all
coaching > all > all quality > calibration > All quality > survey > All quality > evaluation > All quality > surveyForm > All quality > evaluationForm > All recording > screenRecording > All quality > survey > All recording > settings > editScreenRecordings quality > surveyForm > All wfm > adhocForecast > All recording > screenRecording > All wfm > agentSchedule > sync recording > settings > editScreenRecordings wfm > agentSchedule > utilizeLoadBased wfm > All > All wfm > businessUnit > All wfp > decisionsDataDownload > download wfm > historicalAdherence > view wfm > historicalData > upload wfm > intraday > view wfm > planningGroup > All wfm > realtimeAdherence > view wfm > schedule > generate wfm > schedulingrequest > All wfm > serviceGoalGroup > All wfm > serviceGoalTemplate > All wfm > shiftTradeRequest > All wfm > shortTermForecast > All
wfm > timeOffRequest > All wfm > workPlan > All wfp > decisionsDataDownload > download
To add WEM to your subscription, perform these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Account settings, click Genesys Add Ons. The Genesys Add Ons page appears.
- In the Workforce Engagement Management tile, click Activate. The Activate dialog box appears.
- Select the I accept the Genesys Terms of Service check box.
- Click Activate.
While Genesys Cloud sets up your service and updates your billing, a progress spinner appears. When the process completes, your new services are ready to apply to users. For more information, see Assign roles, divisions, licenses, and add-ons.
|Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II||60.00||66.00||78.00||84.00||48.00||42.00||180.00||7,200.00||852.00|
|Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II Concurrent||78.00||85.80||101.40||109.20||62.40||54.60||234.00||9,360.00||1,107.60|
|Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I||18.00||19.80||23.40||25.20||14.40||12.60||54.00||2,160.00||255.60|
|Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I Concurrent||23.40||25.74||30.42||32.76||18.72||16.38||70.20||2,808.00||332.28|
For more information about volume discounts, contact your designated Customer Success Manager.
Pricing reduced for all upgrades.
|July 15, 2020||
Added Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II Concurrent and Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I Concurrent pricing.
|June 24, 2020||