Add Workforce Engagement Management to your subscription
Any of the following Billing permissions:
- Billing > All Permissions
- Billing > Subscription > Add
- Billing > Subscription > View
Upgrade your subscription to include Workforce Engagement Management (WEM). If you are a Genesys Cloud 1 or 2 customer, you can access Genesys Cloud 3-level WEM capabilities for a subset of users by upgrading with the WEM add on.
Organization are billed for the following two scenarios:
- Administrator role (permission) – All users who have administer permissions for WEM related capabilities will be billed for the WEM add on product.
- Agent use – All users who are the subject of WEM related capabilities will be billed for the WEM add on. The following is a list of some of the features that will be billed when used.
When a schedule is created for the agent using the WFM Scheduler.
When an evaluation is assigned to an agent. This only applies if your base license is GC1. Quality Management is included in GC2.
When a web survey for an agent is sent for feedback.
When a call is transcribed or a digital interaction topic is spotted for any agents associated with the interaction.
When a coaching session is scheduled for an agent.
When a module is assigned to an agent.
When a gamification point is generated for an agent.
Existing Genesys direct customers can add the Genesys Cloud WEM Upgrade add on in the “Genesys Add Ons” area.
- If you are a Genesys Cloud partner or partner customer, click Genesys Add Ons to prompt you to contact your sales representative.
- Administrative users with Master Admin, Performance Management Admin, Quality Admin, or Quality Evaluator type roles may be billed immediately for the WEM Upgrade add on once your org is upgraded. Check your roles and remove the following permissions to prevent incorrect billing:
Genesys Cloud 1 add on Genesys Cloud 2 add on analytics > surveyAggregate > view analytics > surveyAggregate > view coaching > all > all coaching > all > all gamification > all > all gamification > all > all learning > module > all learning > module > all quality > calibration > All quality > survey > All quality > evaluation > All quality > surveyForm > All quality > evaluationForm > All recording > screenRecording > All quality > survey > All recording > settings > editScreenRecordings quality > surveyForm > All speechAndTextAnalytics > all > all recording > screenRecording > All wfm > adhocForecast > All recording > settings > editScreenRecordings wfm > agentSchedule > sync speechAndTextAnalytics > all > all wfm > agentSchedule > utilizeLoadBased wfm > All > All wfm > businessUnit > All wfp > decisionsDataDownload > download wfm > historicalAdherence > view wfm > historicalData > upload wfm > intraday > view wfm > planningGroup > All wfm > realtimeAdherence > view wfm > schedule > generate wfm > schedulingrequest > All wfm > serviceGoalGroup > All wfm > serviceGoalTemplate > All wfm > shiftTradeRequest > All wfm > shortTermForecast > All wfm > timeOffRequest > All wfm > workPlan > All wfp > decisionsDataDownload > download
To add WEM to your subscription, perform these steps:
- Click Admin.
- Under Account settings, click Genesys Add Ons. The Genesys Add Ons page appears.
- In the Workforce Engagement Management tile, click Activate. The Activate dialog box appears.
- Select the I accept the Genesys Terms of Service checkbox.
- Click Activate.
While Genesys Cloud sets up your service and updates your billing, a progress spinner appears. When the process completes, your new services are ready to apply to users. For more information, see Assign roles, divisions, licenses, and add-ons.
|Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II||60.00||66.00||78.00||84.00||48.00||42.00||180.00||7,200.00||852.00|
|Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II Concurrent||78.00||85.80||101.40||109.20||62.40||54.60||234.00||9,360.00||1,107.60|
|Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I||18.00||19.80||23.40||25.20||14.40||12.60||54.00||2,160.00||255.60|
|Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I Concurrent||23.40||25.74||30.42||32.76||18.72||16.38||70.20||2,808.00||332.28|
For more information about volume discounts, contact your designated Customer Success Manager.
|December 8, 2021||
As of this release, billable WEM Add On users (agents) will be counted according to when WEM features are used. Previously, billable WEM Add On users were counted according to when the participant permission was added for the user.
Pricing reduced for all upgrades.
|July 15, 2020||
Added Genesys Cloud User 1 WEM Upgrade II Concurrent and Genesys Cloud User 2 WEM Upgrade I Concurrent pricing.
|June 24, 2020||