Add work plans to the rotation
After you specify the name, start date and end date for the work plan rotation, add work plans to it. For more information, see Work plan rotations overview.
- To create a work plan rotation, you must have configured and enabled work plans.
- If a work plan is not enabled, you cannot add it to a rotation pattern.
- You cannot disable or delete an enabled work plan while it is part of a rotation unless you remove it from the rotation first.
To add work plans to a rotation, follow these steps:
- Create a new work plan rotation, or open an existing one.
- Click the Work Plans tab.
- Click Edit. The Edit Work Plans dialog box opens. Note: Only enabled work plans in the management unit appear in the Available column.
- In the Available column, do one of the following:
- To add specific work plans, search for and select each work plan to include in the rotation.
- To add all available work plans to the rotation, click Add All.
- Click OK.
- Next, add agents to the rotation.