Add agents to a work plan rotation
After you add work plans to a rotation, you can optionally assign agents to it. The Agent tab displays the agents assigned to the associated work plan rotation. The agent name, start and end rotation dates, starting work plan, next week’s work plan, and current work plan rotation also appear.
You can assign agents to a rotation so that the agents can start on different weeks with different work plan start times. By setting a work plan rotation to an agent that belongs to several work plans, the agent avoids monotonous scheduling week after week.
To add agents to a rotation, follow these steps:
- Create a new work plan rotation, or open an existing one.
- Add work plans to the rotation.
- Click the Agents tab.
- Click Add. The Add Agents dialog box opens and all agents in the management unit appear.
- Do one of the following:
- To add specific agents to the work plan rotation, select each agent to include in the rotation.
- To add all available agents, click All.
- Under Start Date, click Calendar.
- Select the agent start date.
- If you want to end the date on a specific day, enable the End Date check box and then click Calendar to select the end date.
- Under Starting Work Plan, choose the starting work plan to apply to the agent assignment.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 4–10 for each additional set of agents to add to the rotation.