Add a Set Wrap-up Code action to a task
This action allows agents to select the desired wrap-up code in which to assign to the call. This action is only available in inbound and outbound call flows.
- From the Architect home page, click or hover over the Flows menu and select the desired flow type.
- Create a new flow or select an existing one. The flow’s configuration page opens.
- Select the task and click Click to open. The task editor opens.
- From the task editor Toolbox, expand the Flow category and drag a Set Wrapup Code action to the appropriate location in the task editor.
- In the Name box, type a distinctive name for the wrap-up code selection, or leave the default text: Set Wrapup Code. The label you enter here becomes the action’s name displayed in the call flow structure.
- Click the arrow at the end of the Wrapup Code drop-down list and select the default wrap-up code for this task action.
- Continue building the task per your call flow design.