Series: Create a location
Create a location
- Information about the location, such as address, phone number…
The following permissions:
- Directory > Location > Edit
- Directory > Location > Add
- Click Admin.
- Under Directory, click Locations.
- Click Add Location. The Add Locations window appears.
- In the Name box, type the location name that you want to appear on user profiles.
- To add an image for the location, under Image, click Choose File. Then select an image file that represents the location. You can use any .jpeg, .png, or .gif file. The maximum file size is 10 MB.
- In the Site Contact box, search for a member of your organization and click the name when it appears in the list.
- In the Address box, specify the location’s address. Do not include information about floors.Notes:
When you specify a location’s address here, a map icon appears on the profile page for each user at that location. Users can click the map icon to view a map of this address.
This location is also the address that emergency services use as the ANI for a call if this location is associated with a telephony site (Communicate and Engage – including Genesys Cloud Voice – customers only).
- In the Notes box, type any additional information about this location.
- Click Save.