Add an interaction to an existing coaching appointment
- The following permissions for your role:
- Coaching > Appointment > Add
- Coaching > Appointment > View
- Coaching > Appointment Status > View
- General > Content Management User
As a quality manager, performance management administrator, evaluator, or supervisor, you can add an interaction to an existing coaching appointment for anyone involved in the interaction.
When working with Coaching you can only coach agents in divisions for which you have permission. That is, you can only view data from the division(s) that you are a member of. For more information, see Divisions overview and Assign roles, divisions, licenses, and add-ons .
To add an interaction to a coaching appointment:
- Go to an agent’s interactions to view the interactions detail page.
- Click Schedule Coaching.
- Click Add to existing (agent). Note: A message appears if Genesys Cloud does not find any existing coaching appointments for the agent.
- Select the coaching appointment you want to add the interaction to.
You can also search for the appointment by Appointment Title.
- Click Add. Note: You cannot click Add if the interaction is already attached to the coaching appointment.